Our Council Chamber is light and airy, with stunning floor to ceiling windows and a combination of crisp white walls and cherry wood panelling.
The Council Chamber is situated on the first floor of The Civic, with doors opening onto a balcony where you can enjoy drinks and nibbles, overlooking the surrounding parkland.
The room provides perfect acoustics for music recitals, but is also equally adaptable for a corporate team meeting or an elegant wedding breakfast.
Adjacent to the Pitman Committee Room, with an adjoining door, the two rooms can be hired together if more space is required or a break out room is needed.
The room is accessible by stairs or lift.
One of our team of event specialists will be available throughout your day, ensuring that you have everything you need, including a pre-event consultation and rooms laid out as required.
Why not book a no obligation appointment with one of our experts, who will discuss your requirements, prices and packages, and arrange a tour of our facilities. Please contact us anytime Monday – Friday, between 9am – 4.30pm.
- Pre-event consultation
- Room set up & layout as required
- Spacious business lounge with multiple seating areas
- State-of-the-art sound & lighting
- Fully stocked private bar
- Stage & dressing rooms
- Free Wifi throughout the building
- Digital event signage incorporating client logo & information
- Complimentary items to facilitate your meeting
- Projector & screen
- PA system & microphone
- Jugs of water
- Cordial & Mints
- Charging stations
- Dedicated point of contact
- Flexible packages to suit your requirements
- Additional meeting rooms
- Event equipment hire
- In-room working lunches available
- Conference Refreshment Service
- Delicious seasonal food
- Networking & team-building activities
|Max: 120||Max: 90||Max: 72|